The research area of Professor Dr. Md. Ashraful Haque covers the Molecular biotechnology, Plant Biotechnology, Enzymology and Plant Tissue culture etc.
- MS Dissertation supervised as Major Professor
- Marker –Assisted Introgression of saltol Locus into Genetic Background of BRRI dhan49
A.B.M. Zahidul Hoque Reg. # 08-05-2103, MS in Autumn 2014.
- Regulation of Pectate lyase Enzyme Produced by Erwinia spp.
Nazmun Nahar, Reg. # 2012- 11-2900, MS in Summer 2015.
- Molecular Mapping of Quantitative Trait Loci Conferring Grain Zinc Content in Rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Shaikh Jafar Mohiuddin, Reg. # 2013-05-3100, MS in Summer 2015
- Haplotyte diversity Analysis in Cold Tolerant Rice ( Oryza Sativa L.).
Aparajita Kundu, Reg. # 09-05-2241, MS in Autumn 2015.
- In vitro Screening of Potato lines for Salt- Tolerance Using Physiological Parameters and RAPD Analysis.
Md. Hasan Sofiur Rahman, Reg. # 09-05-2287, MS in Winter 2015.
- Genetic Diversity of Eight Bangladeshi potato Cultivars Assessed by RAPD analysis.
Nabila Mustafy Reg. # 2009- 05-2211, MS in Summer 2016.
- Molecular Characterization of Selected Salt Tolerant and sensitive Rice Genotypes Using Microsatellite Markers.
Sk, Jaber Ahmed, Reg.#. 2009-05-226, MS in Summer 2016.
- Genetic Diversity of Eight Bangladeshi Traditional potato Cultivars Assessed by RAPD analysis.
Farhana Naznin , Reg.#. 2010-05-2406, MS in Autumn 2017.
MS Dissertation supervised as member of the Advisory Committee
- Isolation and Charecterization of Plant probiotic Bacteria from the Rhizosphere of Native Plants to Control cucumber Late Blight Pathogen phytophthora capsici.
Md. kamruzzaman, Reg. # 2007-05-1950, MS in Summer 2013
- Molecular Characterization of Novel Environmental Bacteria and their Growth Promoting Effect on Rice
Md. Ferdous Rezwan Khan Prince Reg. # 2011-11-2734, MS in Autumn 2014.
- Isolation and Molecular Charecterization of Biofunctional Endophytic Bacteria from Rice.
Jannatul Farthouse, Reg. # 2008-05-2068, MS in Autumn 2014
- Molecular Characterization of Strawberry Crown rot Pathogen and Enhancement of Strawberry yield by Plant Probiotics
Abdullah As Sabir Reg. # 2013-05-3094, MS in Summer 2015.
- Analysis of the Biofilm formated at the air- liquid interface by Escherichia coli ENSD101 and Enterobacter Asburiae ENSD102
Bhubaneshare deb Barman Reg. # 2015-08-3774, MS in Winter 2016